Thursday, April 8, 2021 | 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM Central Time
TechAir Group’s Local Government Industry Accelerator offers cloud-based solutions for Building Permits, Planning Projects, Business Licenses, Code Enforcement, and Request Tracking. Our Code Enforcement Software and Mobile Inspection App will work with your existing systems or our integrated solution.
In this webinar, we will show you how Microsoft’s Low Code Cloud can Submit a Code Complaint through the citizen portal, Merge duplicate complaints.
We will also schedule an inspection, see the mobile inspection application, start then Complete an inspection activity. Then add violations. Finally, close the Code Case.
- Next, review a High Grass Case as an employee, Then create a Notice of Violation.
- Also, create a Work Order Activity.
- Then create the work order and send it to a contractor. Log hours worked and add fees.
- Finally, create a Citation Notice and track payments.
Handling Court Hearings in Code Enforcement Software
- First review a Code Case.
- Next, view the Notice of Violations which includes a hearing notice.
- Then, view the Court Order.
- Show scheduling options/manage annual inspections.
- Then review inspection request setup.
- Also, review the notification matrix. The matrix assigns tasks or emails to users at certain steps in the project.
- Finally, review the property file. This links to all permits, licenses, violations, inspections, and documents related to the parcel.